• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thanks, Bro

i hope those guys get some venture capital to expand and go on to make billions. what a fucking genius idea.

My web browser warned me not to go to this site, fyi.

I love the "Fuck you, bro" options.

why would anyone purchase this? its $31 bucks for 2 natty tall boys and a slim jim...

why would anyone purchase this? its $31 bucks for 2 natty tall boys and a slim jim...

Sometimes it's hard for a bro to tell another bro thanks in person, so he needs to hire another bro to do it for him. As you can imagine, it's not cheap to send something across Manhattan.

Eventually they will expand and they will have a premier package that includes coke and a hooker delivered for $400.

This is what I was wondering too. But I guess for the same reason people pay $100+ to send <$5 worth of flowers? But at least then there's usually a prospect of poon.

it's definitely manhattan pricing. they will have to come down to a more realistic price point if they want to expand to less exclusive zip codes.

Sometimes it's hard for a bro to tell another bro thanks in person, so he needs to hire another bro to do it for him. As you can imagine, it's not cheap to send something across Manhattan.

Eventually they will expand and they will have a premier package that includes coke and a hooker delivered for $400.

If the coke and a hooker are only $400 Then based on their mark up for a two tall boys and a slim Jim I don't want to see what the hooker looks like.

PRICING goes like this: $19 flat Thanks, Bro fee + the corresponding dollar amount of each thing you select in steps 1, 2, 3, and 6 + 8.875% NYC sales tax. Not quantum physics, bro.

You guys really have friends you sweat that much that you would pay that?

I mean if a dudefriend helps you move for a day, gives you a rec, helps you land a job/client, or takes you to like an NFL game on his tix or company tix, stuff like that, I dont think a $40-60 thank you is crazy.

I mean if a dudefriend helps you move for a day, gives you a rec, helps you land a job/client, or takes you to like an NFL game on his tix or company tix, stuff like that, I dont think a $40-60 thank you is crazy.

Then buy him a round of golf...a couple beers and some jerky aren't exactly a $40-60 thank you, no matter what you pay for them.

Back