• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thanks for playing

I'm trying to think of who else that poor student could possibly have thought they were contacting... because wow.

wow.

My sister and her boyfriend both attended VT. I have yet to hear a response.

I'm trying to think of who else that poor student could possibly have thought they were contacting... because wow.

wow.

Only name I came up with that sounds remotely like Nirvana that is a female is Rihanna?

Were Buddy Holly and Biggie already booked?

wow.

Seems like she was using a form letter to contact hundreds of celebs/bands fishing for responses and got lazy.

VT people are especially upset because there's some tradition surrounding keeping the identity of the mascot from each class (which she claims to be) sacred and secret until that person walks across the graduation stage. From what I've heard, which is just stumbling upon a random post or two, this isn't the first time she's tried to use that status for personal gain.

Everything seems to point to her being clueless, selfish, and, well, the type of person who would plan for a homecoming court campaign in the middle of the summer.

Back