• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thanks,Obama..Democrats belittle Trump’s Economy

Lectro

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
as Barack shows up in the nick of time and gives a speech claiming the successful economy is a result of his policies.At least one Democrat believes the economy is booming!

Hahahahaha..thanks,Obama.

Is anyone trying to say the economy isn't doing well? Who is responsible is the only thing up for debate. Just seems like you're tilting at windmills.

Is anyone trying to say the economy isn't doing well? Who is responsible is the only thing up for debate. Just seems like you're tilting at windmills.

And you are grasping at straws. We know that The Don has cranked up the machine.

How has your life improved lectro?

I’d think the wisdom of pouring gas onto a strong fire is up for debate as well, particularly when we might need that gas during a recession.

The economy was doing well under Obama and Dems lost big. Somehow Republicans forget this.

So when Nobel Paul Krugman said the economy would tank and the markets would crash under Trump..it was all just a happy misunderstanding,right? I mean,how could Krugman have known that Trump would follow through on all of Barack’s economic initiatives?

Who could have guessed it..we aren’t clairvoyant after all

^^ You Dems must be thrilled with the current Obama Economy. I am just happy to see all this new found bipartisanship. I just knew that Trump and Obama were on the same page. Whew!

So when Nobel Paul Krugman said the economy would tank and the markets would crash under Trump..it was all just a happy misunderstanding,right? I mean,how could Krugman have known that Trump would follow through on all of Barack’s economic initiatives?

Who could have guessed it..we aren’t clairvoyant after all
So when trump says if he is removed from office the economy will tank we should not believe him either?

That’s great bob. That’s a level of stupidity for which even your peers out here struggle to maintain.

Pretty work,baby-duck

Obama created more jobs in the last 19 months of his presidency than Trump in the first 19 months of his presidency. Obama's economy was flat, and Trumps is the best ever.

Obama’s “mean tweet” read and magic wand comments are gold for any conservative who wants to gloat, and there’s no way to get around it. Obama shot himself and his party in the foot there

Obama’s “mean tweet” read and magic wand comments are gold for any conservative who wants to gloat, and there’s no way to get around it. Obama shot himself and his party in the foot there

Trump’s comments about printing Monopoly money to pay down our debt are gold for any rational person who wants to expose the hypocrisy of Trumpism and the Republican Party that enables it.

Was this something like “cling to guns and religion” which then became true or “basket of deplorables” which was perhaps an understatement or “pass it to know what’s it in” which was prophetic?

Was this something like “cling to guns and religion” which then became true or “basket of deplorables” which was perhaps an understatement or “pass it to know what’s it in” which was prophetic?

That’s precisely why you will lose again. It boils down to your “justified” bigotry. You strike as the most openly racist poster out here

At least the garden variety deplorable knows which religion he clings to..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkny3B97-fY

‘Obama Freudian slip’ —

The fraud - thanks to common-sense Clint who spotted the ideological drifter when he ambled onto the set,as it were.

if you voted for Trump you are deplorable. not A deplorable as your Twitter bio proudly proclaims. it's an adjective, not a noun.

and at this point I'm willing to call anyone who didn't vote for Hillary deplorable. we already know that about Trump voters, but anyone who "bravely" voted third party, go fuck yourself.

Back