• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thanks obama (Iran)

and skillful at deceiving the american peeps and congress

c03a10ecf1e93266c7133dceef2dbb73_-gif-snowflake-animated-clipart_500-300.gif

Obama is a good dude and all but GD he was a pushover when it came to foreign policy. He somehow managed to show weakness and get taken advantage by not only our military industrial complex but also our foreign adversaries.

Electing nice guys to be commander in chief just doesn't work. Obama and Carter prove that.

Obama is a good dude and all but GD he was a pushover when it came to foreign policy. He somehow managed to show weakness and get taken advantage by not only our military industrial complex but also our foreign adversaries.

Electing nice guys to be commander in chief just doesn't work. Obama and Carter prove that.

Aren't you an anti-interventionist?

Aren't you an anti-interventionist?

Generally, yes. Which is why half my argument involves Obama being too weak to stand up to war mongerers at home. The surge in Afghanistan, "red lines" and being half in in Iraq. I would love to pull out of all three current theatres and just launch misfiled when needed.

The Iran deal was not an example of non-intervention. It was an attempt to bribe a openly belligerent state into being nicer to us. It unsurprisingly failed.

Generally, yes. Which is why half my argument involves Obama being too weak to stand up to war mongerers at home. The surge in Afghanistan, "red lines" and being half in in Iraq. I would love to pull out of all three current theatres and just launch misfiled when needed.

The Iran deal was not an example of non-intervention. It was an attempt to bribe a openly belligerent state into being nicer to us. It unsurprisingly failed.

Great point. Well said. That was Obama's game plan to keep the peace: Keep backing up and paying people off. He was weak as dishwater.

Taking away Iran's nukes for a discounted of money that was THEIRS is a great deal.

We kept them from having nukes for a generation and had the most stringent verification and monitoring regimen ever implemented.

We destroyed their ability to restart any nuclear program as well.

Only ignorant RW whackjobs in the US and RW extremists in Israel think it was weak or a bad deal.

Back