• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

That's not a copperhead!!!!

What joke am I missing here? Just the fact that it's obviously not a copperhead?

They updated the picture to a copperhead.

Ahhhh, gotcha. Was wondering what was going on with a picture of a cobra and caption about it being at the snake market in vietnam. (Although it did say in the caption that it was a copperhead... at a snake market... in viet nam...)

They updated the picture to a copperhead.

Yeah they changed it. When I first posted, it was a picture of a man holding what I'm almost sure was a cobra, but the caption said "man holding a copperhead." The picture they have now is definitely a very healthy copperhead.

copperheads are not to be fucked with. shoot from a safe distance if too close to a residence.

copperheads are not to be fucked with. shoot from a safe distance if too close to a residence.

Copperheads aren't really aggressive. They can certainly mess you up, but they often dry bite and rarely look for a conflict. Cottonmouths are a different story.

"Pansies you all are1" says Valentin Grimald:
awesome-funnies-015-2013-12-13-funny-bits.jpg

Back