• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 10 College Majors With Lowest Unemployment Rates

No you graduate with a PharmD. And there are too many PharmD s right now due to the proliferation of pharmacy schools, so the zero percent unemployment rate for pharmacists is either wrong or is about to be much higher.

I knew it was called something else but couldn't remember what.

As to employment prospects, that's what I mean with "not unemployed.......yet".

It's funny that when I told them I was an MSA student they finally returned my calls.

TROLLED SO HARD!

eta: this never actually happened

On that note, it would be cool if WFU career services put together something like this by major for WFU alums.

It's funny that when I told them I was an MSA student they finally returned my calls.

TROLLED SO HARD!

eta: this never actually happened

Silly Juice, the MSA program doesn't use career services...

Do you think they named it Kirby so that we would think of this guy when we thought of the business school:

Kirby-Image-kirby-5559805-597-504.gif

instead of this guy,

blankfein8.jpg
?

Last edited:
Recent grads are such whiners about jobs...

Wow, the top 3 most popular majors are business degrees? How many accountants are out there?

Wow, the top 3 most popular majors are business degrees? How many accountants are out there?

At Wake or in general?

I know the program has grown since my days... but the accounting program was ~50 ppl five years ago.

At Wake or in general?

I know the program has grown since my days... but the accounting program was ~50 ppl five years ago.

There was a link in the initial report that talked about the unemployment rates and median incomes based on degrees, the top three degrees (by popularity) were:

Business Administration
General Business
Accountancy

I find it strange that Accountancy is the #3 major across the board.

Back