• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 100 best "B" movies of all time

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
http://www.pastemagazine.com/blogs/lists/2014/05/the-100-best-b-movies-of-all-time.html?a=1

Top 10:

10. She Woke Up Pregnant
10-100-Best-B-Movies-she-woke-up-pregnant0.jpg

9. Five Element Ninjas (aka Chinese Super Ninjas)
9-100-Best-B-Movies-five-element-ninjas.jpg

8. Miami Connection
8-100-Best-B-Movies-miami-connection.jpg

7. Crippled Avengers (aka Return of the 5 Deadly Venoms)
7-100-Best-B-Movies-crippled-avengers.jpg

6. Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon
http://cdn.pastemagazine.com/www/blogs/lists/6-100-Best-B-Movies-behind-the-mask.jpg

5. Troll 2
5-100-Best-B-Movies-troll-2.jpg

4. Samurai Cop
4-100-Best-B-Movies-samurai-cop.jpg

3. Birdemic
3-100-Best-B-Movies-birdemic.jpg

2. The Room
2-100-Best-B-Movies-the-Room.jpg

1. Hard Ticket to Hawaii
1-100-Best-B-Movies-Hard-Ticket.jpg

The Room got robbed. I haven't seen any of the others in the top 10 though.

Troll 2 should be number one.

The only one I've seen is Killer Clowns from Outer Space.

I watched the Project Greenlight with Feast but didn't know it was actually made.

There are some epic movie titles in that list:

Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead
Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama
Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!
FDR: American Badass
Dr. Goldfoot and the Bikini Machine

Tara Reid made the list a couple times.

Haven't seen any of the top ten. House on Haunted Hill is cheesy.

Thankskilling is hilariously absurd. Probably still available on Netflix.

Last edited:
I've also seen 7. Beast from 20,000 Fathoms and The (Original) Blob were probably the first monster movies I saw as a kid.

Death Race 2000, and the rest are not even close!!

38. Death Race 2000
Year: 1975
Director: Paul Bartel

38-100-Best-B-Movies-death-race-2000.jpg

Definitely one of the best premises for a Roger Corman-produced film, Death Race 2000 was cinema gold waiting to happen. The story of a dystopian future where all entertainment has been made into a huge cross-country race between psychotic drivers in weapon-toting cars, its basic story has been reused in dozens of rip-offs and official remakes, including the likes of The Hunger Games. Kill Bill’s David Carradine plays the main character, “Frankenstein,” a past winner of the race and secret resistance fighter to the totalitarian government. A young Sylvester Stallone (one year before Rocky) also shows up as an antagonist, the stereotypical mobster character “Machine Gun Joe.” They must have been really struggling to figure out how they were going to get this concept across, so in the end they just strapped a pair of Tommy guns and a comically huge Bowie knife to the front of his car.

These are the ones I know for a fact that I have seen. There are a few others I'm unsure of and a few others that I probably saw at some point just because I've seen a lot of bad movies. But I think FDR American Badass is something I'm going to have to check out.

Sharknado
The Blob
Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama
Mac and Me
Killer Klowns from Outer Space
Cyborg
The Toxic Avenger
Dead Alive (aka Braindead)
Return of the Living Dead

Mac and Me!!! Saw it in the theaters

Back