• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 100 Most Watched TV Broadcasts of 2023: 93 of 100 Are NFL

Dali Llama

Reaction score

The non-NFL broadcasts:

21) State of the Union Address
45) Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
58) Big 10 Football: Ohio State-Michigan
60) Academy Awards
71) SEC Championship: Alabama-Georgia
74) National Championship: TCU-Georgia
92) Super Bowl Lead-Out (Next Level Chef)

Not a single NBA game.

just crazy

not even a good product to watch -- i can't imagine watching a whole regular season game that didn't feature my team in this redzone world

to be fair, I can't imagine watching a full regular season game of any sport that didn't feature my team, but my interest in primetime NFL games has never been lower -- not sure I watched a minute of any Monday Night Football games this year

Redzone only

Last edited:
Or game from any sport besides football.

just crazy

not even a good product to watch -- i can't imagine watching a whole regular season game that didn't feature my team in this redzone world

to be fair, I can't imagine watching a full regular season game of any sport that didn't feature my team, but my interest in primetime NFL games has never been lower -- not sure I watched a minute of any Monday Night Football games this year

Redzone only
Completely agree

just crazy

Redzone only
If you watch on red zone does that count towards ratings?

Also have to figure part of the huge ratings is every bar having games on on Sunday afternoons

If you watch on red zone does that count towards ratings?

Also have to figure part of the huge ratings is every bar having games on on Sunday afternoons
Where it serves as background for the most part. Individual games are typically the same. I keep them on and pay attention when something big happens.

Last edited:
I don’t watch anything in any sport that isn’t my team anymore. I have a life at this point. Took a long time, but I got there.

Back