• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should trade DA to the Cowboys for a high pick then trade that pick to move up 10 spots and draft a shitty version of Kelvin Benjamin

I must of been hallucinating on the 3-4 throws that Cam got hit while throwing

3 or 4 times all day with a freakish defensive line. Yeah that's solid.

Last edited:
Remember a couple of years back when we were all upset that we didn't get Chip Kelly? Five minutes left and the Eagles have 107 yards of total offense.

Remember a couple of years back when we were all upset that we didn't get Chip Kelly? Five minutes left and the Eagles have 107 yards of total offense.

I'd still take Kelly. 107 with Bradford is the equivalent of 1250 with :cam:

Yeah usually I call my dad after a win once he gets home, but I figure this game pissed him off enough and with the sweltering heat I skipped it thinking he'd just be in a shitty mood

DeAngelo with 3 TDs for the Steelers today

Good for him. I always liked his versatility.

We had 172 rushing yards. I know some were on passing plays but that's pretty strong.

Panthers an eight point favorite against NO on 538's ELO. Also currently the 9th best team in the league and projected to go 10.4-5.6. Still a bit of a discrepancy between what we look like and the ELO but we're 2-0 with an 11 point road win and a touchdown win at home (and 2-0 against the spread).

The Official 2015 Carolina Panthers: 2-0

Yeah. It's very possible we go into Week 6 4-0 with the jury still out about how good we are. The schedule is very easy aside from the Seahawks, Eagles, Colts, Packers stretch after the bye. It's possible that stretch includes the only three teams we will face with winning records although I think the Falcons have a good shot at 9 wins. Romo and Dez may be back for the Thanksgiving Day game.

Last edited:
To be fair, we don't know how good the Colts are either. Last week could have been an anomaly but we'll know more after their game tonight against the Jets. The Eagles also look like shit. We will probably lose to the Packers and Seahawks though.

To be fair, we don't know how good the Colts are either. Last week could have been an anomaly but we'll know more after their game tonight against the Jets. The Eagles also look like shit. We will probably lose to the Packers and Seahawks though.

No we won't, it's the Jets.

Nine wins is a minimum bar for ATL which I expect them to exceed fairly easily. Take a look at their schedule -- it's even easier than ours, since they get SF and Minny instead of GB and Seattle. Whichever one of us wins the division could be in line for a bye with the NFCN/NFCW beating each other up

Game was unbearably hot... Will stick to November games from now on.
Cam was great in the second half. Especially in his running, which opened up the passing game somewhat. His first First touchdown pass was so perfect that even Ginn could catch it.. Dropped passes and penalties on D kept the Texans from getting blown out. Defense was impressive though on most drives.

Game was unbearably hot... Will stick to November games from now on.
Cam was great in the second half. Especially in his running, which opened up the passing game somewhat. His first First touchdown pass was so perfect that even Ginn could catch it.. Dropped passes and penalties on D kept the Texans from getting blown out. Defense was impressive though on most drives.

Absurd amount of personal foul calls yesterday...I didn't like the one on Davis where the ball carrier was stretching out for the first down (but can see why they called it), but some of the other ones were just stupid plays by the Panthers. Ealy better be glad the Texans didn't end up coming back to win, he had a couple of brain farts in the 4th quarter.

Nervous about the Saints game, hard to believe they are this bad and have now lost 6 straight home games, it doesn't feel like they should be losing to Famous Jameis in the dome. Must get these next two games before the tough 4 game stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back