• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
that ginn drop was like the worst thing ever in history of all things given context and openess and pass that ive ever seen

UPDATE ON "NEW BIG FOUR"

Russell Wilson: Went to last two super bowls, but now team sucks and he can't get Ciara to bang him. God not a fan of his anymore, apparently.
RG3: YOU LIKE THAT? YOU LIKE THAT?
Andrew Luck: Broken Ribs, clearly in middle of worst season thus far.
Kaep: Benched for Blaine Gab-aAhahahahahahaha no really i can't finish i can't breathe

I love this team, we've got some great personalities. Olsen, Thomas Davis, Kuechly, Cam, Tolbert, J-Stew are all legitimately likable star players

It's amazing that you could spend most of your life doing one job and be so inept at the single most basic function of your job, and still get employed repeatedly, occasionally even desired

UPDATE ON "NEW BIG FOUR"

Russell Wilson: Went to last two super bowls, but now team sucks and he can't get Ciara to bang him. God not a fan of his anymore, apparently.
RG3: YOU LIKE THAT? YOU LIKE THAT?
Andrew Luck: Broken Ribs, clearly in middle of worst season thus far.
Kaep: Benched for Blaine Gab-aAhahahahahahaha no really i can't finish i can't breathe

Newton and Dalton DOMINATING

MEANWHILE

Cam Newton: Still starting, has led team to 8 game winning streak, 5 game winning streak, and 7 game streak in 3 consecutive seasons

It's amazing that you could spend most of your life doing one job and be so inept at the single most basic function of your job, and still get employed repeatedly, occasionally even desired

he was recruited to Ohio State as a cornerback

hmmm i wonder why they designated him as that initially.

that drop... omg... the worst drop ever

I feel like we saw a lot less of funchess than normal tonight. I know it's early, but maybe G-man's first real draft bust.

that drop... omg... the worst drop ever

I feel like we saw a lot less of funchess than normal tonight. I know it's early, but maybe G-man's first real draft bust.
He's only 7 games in, lets give him more time.

With our WRs, we've no choice but to keep Ginn. Dude plays somewhat okay in Carolina with Cam. Next to Greg, he may, unfortunately, be our best receiver.

alright, let's not get derailed by funchess talk. you guys are prob right.

LET'S GET IT YOU DIRTY HAIRY PANTHERS.

bill simmons/sal guessing the line for the packers game.... i say panthers -2.5

ginn is by far our best wr. he's played okay but just has these huge fucking mental drops on a semi regular basis. it wouldn't be so bad if we didn't need to rely on him so much

alright, let's not get derailed by funchess talk. you guys are prob right.

LET'S GET IT YOU DIRTY HAIRY PANTHERS.

bill simmons/sal guessing the line for the packers game.... i say panthers -2.5

line is already out bro, Packers -2 AND early money on the Pack

Ooh, dogs in our own house while undefeated? Someone post that shit in the locker room RIGHT NOW.

Ooh, dogs in our own house while undefeated? Someone post that shit in the locker room RIGHT NOW.

To a team that looked like dog doodoo last night? C'mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back