• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
From ESPN's Power Rankings:

What the fuck? We don't chose who we play.

While that is bullshit, the statements on other teams seem unusually negative this week, not just ours. Maybe someone is having a bad day.

The only thing that gets me a little is all the talk this week about Rodgers not having his #1 receiver and how that makes things so much more difficult. Heard it five different places and I swear not one pointed out KB. It is tough! Panthers still won!

The only thing that gets me a little is all the talk this week about Rodgers not having his #1 receiver and how that makes things so much more difficult. Heard it five different places and I swear not one pointed out KB. It is tough! Panthers still won!

Yeah I heard that on a podcast and kept waiting for them to mention KB. Simmons obviously didn't watch much of our game this week either, which is weird since we were probably the biggest game of the week.

Yeah I heard that on a podcast and kept waiting for them to mention KB. Simmons obviously didn't watch much of our game this week either, which is weird since we were probably the biggest game of the week.

Played at the same time as the Patriots. Thus, no Simmons.

Didn't he say something about his daughter's last soccer game of the season Sunday?

I think he said that was this weekend and he didn't think any of the NFL games were good enough to stay home for.

I've got FUNIONS in a keeper league in which I've been decimated by injuries. I'm leaning towards starting him in my flex and the only other options are Eric Ebron and Dorial Green-Beckham. Figure I might as well roll the dice?

Simmons has convinced himself that the Panthers are not good

simmons is talented and knowledgable and all but deep down he's just another chowderhead idiot.

I only really trust his hoops analysis everything else is pure true believer

I only really trust his hoops analysis everything else is pure true believer

This. I don't read his stuff as frequently as some but I do go back to his Boston Sports Guy days. I don't think he's much of an NFL or MLB fan. He just likes the Pats and Red Sox. But he's definitely an NBA guy maybe even more than a Celtics fan.

Most of the NFL fanbase will hate on the Panthers. That's just a truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back