• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shula said he'd like to see the Panthers go 19-0. Safe to assume he doesn't want the man he's referred to as "Belicheat" to experience a perfect season. When Larry Csonka found the Raiders playbook back in the day he gave it to the Dolphins coaching staff. Shula put it in the garbage and said "We don't cheat."

Maybe. It's much safer to assume he wants his kid to go 19-0 as the Panthers OC.

But wait. If that's true, then why did I get into this argument with OldGoldBeard last year? (also, finding this was fun considering I got to sift through a lot of the "we should just lose out to get a better draft pick" posts):

Demonwolverine: I'm not saying the entire answer is in FA, because I don't believe good teams are bought; but when you have as much talent on our team as we do, no matter how young it is, it is insane to plan for 3 or 4 years ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by OldGoldBeard View Post
What an awful post. It's mind-boggling that somebody can watch us play this year and say that we "have as much talent on our team as we do" like it's a good thing. Newsflash: We stink. We have Pro Bowl-level starters at about four spots (Cam (when healthy), Kalil, Kuech, Davis), and above-average starters at maybe four more.

So once again, to you OldGoldBeard I simply :rolleyes:

Maybe. It's much safer to assume he wants his kid to go 19-0 as the Panthers OC.

True. My first thought was cause he doesn't like the Pats but of course it's primarily cause of his son who I'd forgot about. Duh!

Heartwarming story about Cam and the boy he gave his TD ball to this past week
http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/11/9/9702732/cam-newton-fan-ball-father-julius-peppers

Julius Peppers is a HUGE douche.

:cam:

meanpeppers.0.gif

newton-boy-6.gif

Let me say that it is very refreshing to have a team that I like that is finally good

I feel alive!

this is one handsome group of studs headed to nashville

tempTravel_CARvsTEN_20--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

I love Nashville, really wish I could be there for this game

Nashville is amazing. I was there in 2011 when we played the cowbells. Fuck the TITans, get money

Buddy of mine who lives in Nashville posted a picture at a bar last night, LOTS of bandwagon Panther fans. It'd be nice if we picked up enough to bring more noise at away games.

LETS GO YOU EXOTIC CATS TIME TO PUT AWAY SOME IMAGINARY GREEK MYTHOLOGICAL MASCOT OF A TEAM

Can we just blow them out? Could use a week off from the cardiac cats.

Buddy of mine who lives in Nashville posted a picture at a bar last night, LOTS of bandwagon Panther fans. It'd be nice if we picked up enough to bring more noise at away games.

How do you tell someone is a bandwagon fan? Unless they're wearing a Duke or UNC shirt, and then you can just tell.

We had good turnouts on our last trips to Jax and Atl, busy mostly because those teams are horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back