• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
85343_02_lg.jpg

That 2003 O line was better than this one.

But the 2015 QB play >>>> 2003 and that's the biggest difference.

I gotta say... watching around the league.... there really aren't many teams that scare me

I'd probably most want to avoid the Seahawks again in the playoffs, just in case

Dallas opening as favorites is awesome for us. I hope Ron is letting every coach and player know that right now.

It's also completely insane. It has to be the only time a team with a losing record is favored over an undefeated team after September.

It makes some sense from the just getting Romo and Dez back and Cowboys being a huge public team but yeah it's still hilarious that 3-7 is favored over 10-0.

FWIW every week it seems that popular Vegas plays are against the Panthers yet they're 8-2 ATS.

It makes some sense from the just getting Romo and Dez back and Cowboys being a huge public team but yeah it's still hilarious that 3-7 is favored over 10-0.

FWIW every week it seems that popular Vegas plays are against the Panthers yet they're 8-2 ATS.

Josh Norman may get to make some plays

I sat in the wrong section for about 20 minutes after getting a beer and wondered why all 4 people I went to the game with were gone at the same time before realizing my mistake. #sober

This here is what you call domination
It's a combination of skill and concentration
So rise to the occasion, do something amazing
'Cause anything that I do, I dominate it

I sat in the wrong section for about 20 minutes after getting a beer and wondered why all 4 people I went to the game with were gone at the same time before realizing my mistake. #sober

The fan you were sitting on didn't clue you in?

It must be fun having a team that you can believe in that is just crushing people. I guess it's cause I'm a Wake fan but I fully expected the Panthers to get upset today. When things appear to be going well, that's when you should start expecting the l. That's what being a Wake fan has taught me.

Was out of town today, so I didn't get to watch the game. Got a little concerned listening to the 1st Q on the radio. Was very happy to see the score. Look forward to seeing the game.

Jameis has 5 TDs too

One of my Bucs fan buddies sent me this:
12246871_10153750314809921_2311172363207062505_n.jpg

I responded with the lyrics from the "Be Like Mike" commercial.

How many TDs did Cam have?

yloYym3.gif

This did my #spursdonk heart proud.

I want no part of the Cardinals or Seahawks.

Playing the Falcons twice makes our scenarios weird. We'd want the Falcons to make it in a vacuum, but we don't want to give them the 2 wins to make it happen. Here is our best case realistic scenario.

1. Panthers
2. Cardinals
3. Packers
4. Giants
5. Vikings
6. Any current 4-6 team or Falcons

The Seahawks (5-5) getting the spot yields an actual chance the Packers could lose. Doubt any of the 4-6 teams could win in Lambeau, but I wouldn't want to play the Seahawks after they won in Lambeau.

We shouldn't be afraid of the Bucs making it as well. They're improving rapidly but they won't be able to win two straight road playoff games at this stage. We've been through the developing they still need to go through

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back