• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's Ron Rivera on the right side of the photo if you look closely. Makes you wonder

I thought it was funny. Shouldn't player - superhero comparisons follow the same racial rules as player - past player comparisons?

It's okay. Milhouse and thinkingwithmydeac have been desperately seeking some attention from me. I finally gave them some here ( http://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php/7383-On-An-Airplane-Next-To-A-Fat-Guy?p=2288515&viewfull=1#post2288515 ) but I guess it wasn't enough. They're like the shittiest, angriest, two year olds ever- in adult form. The type of perpetually frustrated miserable fucks that take it out on their dogs. And the last thing I want is to be responsible for them kicking a pet. So I'll just go back to ignoring them.

Those are good, MAC.

TD is more Cyborg than Iron Man.

Colin Jones = Johnny Storm
Roman Harper = Vandal Savage
Bene = Nightwing

No way is Jones Johnny Storm. He's much more of an Invisible Girl on D.

We tried out Cortland Finnegan today to try to figure out our nickel back situation. Colin Jones has been targeted 12x this year, allowing 12 catches.

It's weird. Jones played really well in the nickel in year's past.

He's super fast in a straight line. No shiftiness tho.

Kind of cool that coach and qb are hanging.
PXeqjRH.png

SIAP but Peanut will be out for a few more weeks. Just get him healthy for the playoffs.

Kind of cool that coach and qb are hanging.

They weren't there together ... Rivera and his wife have season tickets in the seats he was sitting in; Cam just had the celebrity center court game tix for that game. TD, Tolbert, Charles Johnson, and Ginn were also at the game in the same general proximity. I think TD's tickets may be season as well, as Shaq Thompson usually sits in them if TD isn't there.
Cam also dabbed for the crowd during a timeout, and one of his buddies got bitched out by the fun police for (at Cam's insistence) grabbing the ball and taking a shot on the court during another timeout when the refs weren't looking. That said, Cam sure as hell knows how to work a city when he revealed the LJ jersey.

Crazy at half time... Romo was part of the halftime festivities. There were two teams competing in an egg toss competition. His team mate tossed him the egg, but he fumbled it and cost them the game. He then fell down and broke his collar bone.

JNo is a weird fuckin dude..... He's on NFL Countdown with TD right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back