• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my tickets, hotel, flight. Can't wait.

Major decision is whether I can get a new white Cam jersey or if I need to keep wearing the Alt I wore for the playoffs.

No changing now! I've had the same shirt, pant combo all season long. Not changing now!!!! :)

It is awesome to see what both of these defenses dream up to try to stop each other. They were both awesome in their respective title games.

Gettleman's not about to overpay for a veteran free agent when he has Benjamin coming back.

This season certainly has validated GMan's strategy of not spending much at WR and DB. We'll see how far he carries that when it comes to paying Norman.

BTW, Cotchery's contract voids after 2015 and Corey Philly Brown will be in the final year of his rookie deal next year. Ginn is under contract next year, then he's a UFA again for the fourth time in his career.

We could flush Hill, Bersin, and Norwood tomorrow and I don't think the league would notice.

CZqEoKQWwAEI29t.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back