• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys I just got excited with the thought of Hard Knocks and Greg Hardy, wasn't thinking didn't mean to pull the douchey "I have a really good #scooop but I can't tell you" trick

Sorry guys I just got excited with the thought of Hard Knocks and Greg Hardy, wasn't thinking didn't mean to pull the douchey "I have a really good #scooop but I can't tell you" trick

Which you just did. Again.

From what I've read, funchess makes you appreciate kb's ability to get to the ball aggressively

Funchess is faster and a much better athlete though

Ha Jones doesn't beat around the bush...."cause I'm White"

How many times do you think he has heard "you're fast for a white boy"

The OWG's are really going to hate this. So much #thuggery at Fan Fest this year

I've probably watched this 25 times now and it gets better every time

Norman INT on Cam and they go to the ground in a fight after Cam catches him.....

Last edited:
Apparently Norman is still talking shit to Cam from wherever he is on the field. Might go down again.

No worries, ESPN will roll out some ex players later today to assure us this kind of thing happens aaaaallllll the time. "In this game... sometimes tempers can get the best of ya."

Hey dicks, you don't have to be an ex-NFL player to know sometimes competitive sports can cause fights.

Is Charles Johnson ok? Saw he was carted off yesterday

No worries, ESPN will roll out some ex players later today to assure us this kind of thing happens aaaaallllll the time. "In this game... sometimes tempers can get the best of ya."

Hey dicks, you don't have to be an ex-NFL player to know sometimes competitive sports can cause fights.

But they'll most likely use their OWGs and talk about if cam was a true leader & mature & all, that he wouldn't have gotten into a fight. Also would somehow make a comment about his effort put forth & say it wasn't enough even when cam caught Norman.

Josh Norman is dumb as fuck. He was saying he deserves to be paid like a top five CB, which he isn't, and now this. Good luck, dummy.

Cam did call norman a "piss ant" which i thought was pretty clever.

Eh. I like having a CB who doesn't GAF about QBs and a QB who wants to take out DBs.

Sucks that Smitty won't retire a Panther or get that send off season that he deserves from the home crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back