• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, watching those Mic'd up vids was tough. Need to draft an OT in the first round.

I spent more time than ever researching who we were going to pick in last year's draft. Not a single publication or article online had us picking Shaq Thompson (or any Linebacker, or possibly even a defensive player) in the first round. So this year, I'm just going to kick back and trust the G Man.

I spent more time than ever researching who we were going to pick in last year's draft. Not a single publication or article online had us picking Shaq Thompson (or any Linebacker, or possibly even a defensive player) in the first round. So this year, I'm just going to kick back and trust the G Man.

Yep. I'm willing to bet we go OT in the 3rd, 4th, or 5th and there's a heavy push to put Daryl Williams at LT even though Oher will start the preseason as the starter.

Don't mind being flamboyant at all. But if you are going to win with all that dabbing and stuff, then lose with class. What I don't like to see is when players get out there and grand stand on regular stops or regular first downs. If it is a key stop or a key first down on a spectacular play, no problem. But when a DB has a ball he is beat on by 5 yards and it gets over thrown or dropped and he celebrates like he made the play himself, that is total b.s. Cam being a crybaby in the 3rd & 4th quarter when he got hit by the Broncos and then not going for that fumble late in the game showed the league what he was really made of! Just a big wuss afraid to get in there and grab the football when his team was still in the game. Afraid to get hurt and as he said "twist his knee". Come on Cam, you are linebacker size, get in there and mix it up with the big boys--you are going for the damn Super Bowl!

it's really saying something, but this is your worst post ever. just retire from posting already.

No way Brady or Peyton dives for a fumble.

no way Brady or Peyton does this in their entire life.

I mean. Seriously. Am I supposed to not trust THAT GUY with "business decisions?" Fuck the haters cam.

The only thing that could have made Sunday worse is if Cam or Luke had been seriously injured. All Cam really said was his knee was in a way that prevented him from diving on the ball without potentially injuring it.

Avoiding injury is not the same thing as quitting on your team.

Basically people love to hate Cam, and they'll find reasons to justify why they hate him. Fuck em. He's the league MVP and he's 26. Everybody can eat shit.

The only thing that could have made Sunday worse is if Cam or Luke had been seriously injured. All Cam really said was his knee was in a way that prevented him from diving on the ball without potentially injuring it i.e., "contorked."

Basically people love to hate Cam, and they'll find reasons to justify why they hate him. Fuck em. He's the league MVP and he's 26. Everybody can eat shit.

Got to hate it when you "contork" your knee.... Superman should have got on that fumble down 6 in the Super Bowl in the 4th Q and he didn't. :(

Is there a single Panthers fan that questions Cam's toughness or desire to win? Is there a single Panthers fan that thinks if Cam thought he had an opportunity to grab that ball and win the game, he wouldn't have done it? It's not a detailed expose on the human brain. It's a split second decision. One that he has proven he isn't afraid to make countless times throughout his career already. So if there is a Panther fan that questions Cam, then just ignore them because they obviously hopped on the bandwagon and are now Broncos fans. If they're not Panthers fans, then WGAF? Every single one of them, except Packers fans or the notoriously delusional Seahawks fans, would give anything to have Cam. They call that envy. Just ignore those fools and lets move past this.

Last edited:
The only thing that could have made Sunday worse is if Cam or Luke had been seriously injured. All Cam really said was his knee was in a way that prevented him from diving on the ball without potentially injuring it.

You really think in a split-second decision he was thinking about injury risk?

Can you believe that pussy, who played a whole season with 2 fractured vertebrae, blew the Superbowl because he was afraid of getting hurt? What a pussy.

See the video posted above. It is an amazing set of balls that cam somehow stuffs into his pants every week.

The mic'd up videos are the first clips of the game I have watched since Sunday. So many dropped balls and missed opportunities.

I can't bring myself to watch yet. I think I've gotten over it because I think this team has a good chance to get back next year and going forward but I can't watch yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back