• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, Phil Simms is a giant nothing. He's the absolute worst. He provides zero meaningful insight or commentary and he oblivious to how constantly wrong he is.

You're riiiight GEEEEM

Me too, Phil Simms is a giant nothing. He's the absolute worst. He provides zero meaningful insight or commentary and he oblivious to how constantly wrong he is.

You're riiiight GEEEEM

He is very stupid. Parcells must have let LT hit the QB in practice back in the day.

Buck and Aikman would just blow the Cowboys all game. I'd rather hear any announcers call literally any other game than hear those two call their 11th Cowboy game of 2015.

Buck and Aikman would just blow the Cowboys all game. I'd rather hear any announcers call literally any other game than hear those two call their 11th Cowboy game of 2015.

You must listen to games in an alternate universe, or gasp, you just hear what you want to hear. Aikman is as unbiased as they come and Joe Buck has no idea where he is half of the time.

Last time a 10-0 team wasn't favored was the '85 bears against Dallas. They won 44-0

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...wton-should-always-be-wired-for-sound-forever

Cam wired.

Newton: Mr. Official. How old are you? Whatchu, about 13 out here? ... C'mon you got the baby face, man. (laughs) How old are you?
Coleman: 36.
Newton: 36? Man boy, going on 12. ... He 12 years old out here, man. Look at him. He ain't got his permit yet. He can't even drive home. He gotta get an Uber!

:cam::cam::cam::cam::cam::cam::cam::cam:

Last edited:
tony-romo-back.jpeg

OH YEAHHHHHHH

So I'm eating with my family at noon, no big deal, perfect time. The GF has to work until the early afternoon and told her family not to worry about her because she doesn't have a set time to be off. Score.

FFW to yesterday: I get a text at work that they're doing it at 4:00 today. GF then gets in a huge fight with her mom and sister over both of them being insane and now refuses to go over there. Am I a dick for hoping they reconcile tomorrow? They would probably have the TV on but I can't enjoy it if I feel like I'm ignoring people.

Happy Thanksgiving Panther nation. Keep Pounding, fuck Romo, fuck Jerry, and especially fuck Greg Hardy

You're riiiight GEEEEM

This, Simms is by far the worst in any sport

So I'm eating with my family at noon, no big deal, perfect time. The GF has to work until the early afternoon and told her family not to worry about her because she doesn't have a set time to be off. Score.

FFW to yesterday: I get a text at work that they're doing it at 4:00 today. GF then gets in a huge fight with her mom and sister over both of them being insane and now refuses to go over there. Am I a dick for hoping they reconcile tomorrow? They would probably have the TV on but I can't enjoy it if I feel like I'm ignoring people.

I recommend you stop being such a bitch.

If you can't enjoy football while you're ignoring people, you're not prepared to get married or have a family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back