• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2015 Panthers: 14-1. NFC South Champions.

We do not have a good defensive line. Our starting DEs haven't had a sack between the two of them since the Colts game

We do not have a good defensive line. Our starting DEs haven't had a sack between the two of them since the Colts game
You guys have a great team. A great team, one I hate, but a great team. No Stewart and no focus today. Rivera won't allow the latter the rest of the season.

I'm not saying we don't. Just saying the DL, particularly our pass rush with four down linemen isn't something I'd rely on. Typically we feast on Matty ice and couldn't even do that today

48 of the 49 teams that won Super Bowls lost a game along the way.

The Panthers had better get their shit together, though. No one ever won a damned thing playing the way we played today.

48 of the 49 teams that won Super Bowls lost a game along the way.

The Panthers had better get their shit together, though. No one ever won a damned thing playing the way we played today.

with all the the shit that happened the last two weeks, you could almost see this coming. Got a little too cocky and got beat by a mediocre team at best. Veterans and coaching staff will step up this week and probably right the ship.

Watching Arizona right now. I'm not even remotely confident that the Panthers could slow down their passing game.

This is true. If today's game counted, Stew would have been in there and the O would likely have rolled.

Fozzy averaged 6 yards a carry and CAP 9. Don't know why they didn't run more. Run game wasn't the issue whatsoever. Pass game was horrendous. Cam had a bad game, O-line was horrible, and receivers were crap

With as bad as our defense has been playing as of late, this L might be a blessing in disguise by waking these F's up

Fozzy averaged 6 yards a carry and CAP 9. Don't know why they didn't run more. Run game wasn't the issue whatsoever. Pass game was horrendous. Cam had a bad game, O-line was horrible, and receivers were crap

Play calling was a little odd.

Would have stuck with the run more if Stew was in. I think the trust factor with CAP was low after last week's fumble. We forgot to keep pounding.

I kind of wish we had kept the pass option wrinkle in pocket until the playoffs. Feels like one of those things that we could have used to burn a team that we can't surprise anyone with now.

hopefully with fuzzy hurt they will play wegher a little next week to see what he is capable of, he has that big play potential that we saw in the preseason... and show us what the future of our running backs could look like after jstew is gone

Jonathan Jones made it sound highly likely that Stewart plays next week. Homefield is pretty crucial for us.

LOL. My response will still work for "worst 18-1 team."

I have no idea about LK's pro preferences. Weird. I'd guess Cardinals.

Raiders. Then Panthers. Then Cards.

Just don't get worked up much about the NFL and found the emo fretting that "not everyone likes us" quite amusing.

I did enjoy the OGBOARDS Panther Nation vs. TAB to be a fun subtext to the last month.

Schofield was dabbing in our guys faces after the game. In the interviews afterwards, he said, "they're trying to tell me, 'you're going to be at home while we're in the playoffs.' I don't care."

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back