• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
MMQB calling this Seattle team the "Best Seahawks Yet" - thanks for fueling our chip on the shoulder mentality

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/01/11/...ll-wilson-darrell-bevell-offense-nfl-playoffs

Did they even watch the game yesterday ? Granted yesterday's game may not be the best barometer for football greatness, but that game certainly doesn't bolster the argument. And if they're the "Best Seahawks Yet," they could have published that news flash a week ago.

Am I crazy to now think that we might just beat the shit out of the seadonks?

The best Seahawks yet needed a shanked 25 yard field goal after drive from a QB who could barely throw more than five yards through the air.

giphy.gif

Basically it comes down to RW being better than he's ever been. And since the only thing that matters in football is the quarterback apparently, it must mean this is the best the Seahawks have ever been.

Basically it comes down to RW being better than he's ever been. And since the only thing that matters in football is the quarterback apparently, it must mean this is the best the Seahawks have ever been.

Man, if we only had a QB playing his best football. If only.

And if we're to win, the Panthers obviously would be unanimously heralded as better than the team that's better than the SB Seahawks.

I mean, kinda. Just look at the QB matchups this weekend.

Smith > Hoyer
Roethlisberger > Mccarron
Wilson > Bridgewater
Rodgers > Cousins

Death. Taxes. Elite (see: better) QBs winning in the playoffs.

So if Burfict and Pacman aren't idiots and Walsh makes the FG, McCarron > Roethlisberger and Bridgewater > Wilson?

I mean, kinda. Just look at the QB matchups this weekend.

Smith > Hoyer
Roethlisberger > Mccarron
Wilson > Bridgewater
Rodgers > Cousins

Death. Taxes. Elite (see: better) QBs winning in the playoffs.

Yeah, those fumbles by McCarron and Bridgewater were game killers.

I said going into the 4th quarter before Seattle scored that the Vikings would need more than 6 points to beat the Seahawks. This week, Seattle will need more than 10 to beat the Panthers!

Stick to calling him Russell or Football Jesus..... Had a heart palpitation at this statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back