• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best Seahawks yet needed a shanked 25 yard field goal after drive from a QB who could barely throw more than five yards through the air.

Yeah I got a little tired of Seahawks saying they "found a way to win and were determined not to lose." No, you got lucky that a kicker missed a short field goal.

I love the articles/commentators who say we're being disrespected, yet still pick against us. Grow some people

I just don't understand. They beat the hell outta the Cards, but lost at home to the shitty Rams a week before, and didn't look good at all yesterday. They just happened to play a really awful team.

It's pretty lame people (including some posters on this very message board who shall remain nameless) only go by what happened in past seasons. Gutless

Peanut is helping coach the DBs for the playoffs. It's awful that he's hurt but signing him is still paying dividends.

Love that dude more than I hate Roman Harper.

So if Burfict and Pacman aren't idiots and Walsh makes the FG, McCarron > Roethlisberger and Bridgewater > Wilson?

Well McCarron and Bridgewater did cover, which is nice.

white out on sunday. wish we were doing a black out instead.

Must be giving out white T-shirts. Kinda foolish for January. Everybody has a black jacket they can wear.

I'm guessing it has something to do with our record in the whites in the playoffs. I know for both Dallas games we wore white. And obvs also the StL/Phi/NYG/Chi road wins. And I believe we wore white last year vs Az.

So that means we've never won in black

Last edited:
Somebody probably already had this #hottake but Seattle seems like a high ceiling low floor team, hence the "dangerous" moniker

Somebody probably already had this #hottake but Seattle seems like a high ceiling low floor team, hence the "dangerous" moniker
Exactly....

At their best, they're the team that worries me the most

Every win in Panthers postseason history has been in the whites (Dallas in '96, Dallas, St. Louis, and Philadelphia in '03, New York and Chicago in '05, and Arizona last year). We've lost the only two times we've worn black (Arizona in '08 and San Francisco in '13). No home playoff losses in white.

Every time we've worn white the weather has been unseasonably warm. So is it the weather or the white jerseys that's the key?

Guess we'll find out Sunday

Gotta get back to making the NFC Championship. First three times we made the playoffs we made it at least that far. The last three times we stall out in the divisional round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back