• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be at the game. Not certain where I'm sitting. Anybody else coming ?

anybody got any tickets they're willing to part with? or know of any cheap tickets? freaking ticketmaster when they went on sale.

Saving up for the hope of an NFC Championship game. Plus they are 0-2 in last 2 playoff games I attended.

You should have gone last year. They won that one. That was the first playoff game I had ever been to between Atlanta and Charlotte where the home team won.

You should have gone last year. They won that one. That was the first playoff game I had ever been to between Atlanta and Charlotte where the home team won.

Lesson learned, despite the 2009 game. I won't miss another Carolina-Arizona playoff game in CLT.

I'll be there, and it's my first playoff game since the Delhomme debacle, which I would worry about, but I was also at the two Cowboys games prior to that and I missed the last two where we split. So basically me being there or not doesn't mean anything.

Last year against Arizona was the first home playoff game I have missed. I remember for the Dallas game my dad left the tickets at home and had to scalp new ones (didn't think to go to the ticket office and explain his case I guess). Our seats were in the corner about five rows back from the field and I couldn't see a thing. Never have that problem with our season tickets in the upper atmosphere!

I went to a game this year to see if we'd lose while i was in attendance.

we didn't.

I'm sure everyone has seen, but Stew, Kurt, and TDy Ginn were all in full pads today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back