• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rams move means we will have a lot of late afternoon games next year. At LA, Seattle, Denver, and Oakland. I suspect the Seattle game will be a prime time game, and Denver could be.

well we avenged the Cardinals last year in the playoffs, time to avenge Seattle -- we owe it to them x2

i do like the idea that every time Cam scores a TD some donk has an existential crisis

It's true. I was in the Raleigh airport for the entirety of the Falcons game we lost. There were several people yelling "take that SCAM NEWTON!" and the like every time the Falcons did something remotely right, or the Panthers did something remotely wrong. They weren't even cheering for the Falcons, or against the Panthers. Everything was about beating Cam.

It's true. I was in the Raleigh airport for the entirety of the Falcons game we lost. There were several people yelling "take that SCAM NEWTON!" and the like every time the Falcons did something remotely right, or the Panthers did something remotely wrong. They weren't even cheering for the Falcons, or against the Panthers. Everything was about beating Cam.

yeah, bunch of SCar fans still butthurt that he crushed them while he was at Auburn. One is a bandwagon Seahawks fan. He's especially fun to troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back