• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be able to replace Allen with a better pass rusher although Allen is a better run guy. Palmer threw 50 times last night so that will be OK

I thought I saw somewhere that Allen was thinking about playing through it?

I saw that too. Then I saw he was out.

75774af4a690ed966587870c8acd9506.jpg

What was the point of the Seattle fan trying to wave the Seahawks flag in Cam's face? Unless I'm missing something, I don't have problem with what Cam did. Yep, could (and should) have ignored it, but not a big deal IMOH.

The story completely misstates the facts--Cam did not "grab" the flag, nor did he rip it from anyone's hands. It was tossed to him, and he balled it up and threw it.

Also, could that writer's grapes be any more sour? "No one expects Cam Newton to be a paragon of sportsmanship." I guess losing twice to the Panthers in the same season will do that to you.

Hawks fans may be starting to hate :cam: more than that other NFC South team with that Matt guy at QB whose name I can't remember.

It's only SPORTSMANSHIP and an appreciation of PROUST for the Seahawks.

Everybody is still salty we won

The comeback was kinda close but not as close as everyone is saying. They're making it sound like the Seahawks only fell short by a shanked FG or something.

Last edited:
Everybody is still salty we won

The comeback was kinda close but not as close as everyone is a saying. They're making it sound like the Seahawks only fell short by a spanked FG or something.

i know. it's just so great.

The Seahawks postseason is going to be remembered as a gutsy road win at Minnesota and a heroic comeback that just fell short at Carolina.

Media bias.

They scored to get within 7 with a minute and change left and missed a 55 yard FG.

Wah!

Odds to win SB per 538

Carolina 33%
Denver 26%
Arizona 22%
NE 19%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back