• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2019 College Football Thread ! LSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ! CLEMSON SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

The 2019 College Football Thread ! THE RED RIVER SHOOTOUT PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW !!!!!!!

They had 3 still

Yeah. Save them to set up the FG. That way you don’t have to get out of bounds.

So where does SC end up in polls next week for beating the mighty Dawgs? Because it couldn’t just be that SC still sucks and the SEC is overrated.

Yeah. Save them to set up the FG. That way you don’t have to get out of bounds.

They were already at the 50 yard line and it was second down and there was 90 seconds on the clock. They didn’t need to use a timeout there. It was monumentally dumb and gave them the ball with 40 seconds left with them still having 2 timeouts

It is so much easier to pull for the Gamecocks now that I am not living in SC. Those fans will be insufferable for the rest of the season.

UGA looked poor at home against South Carolina’s 3rd string QB (converted from WR).

They were already at the 50 yard line and it was second down and there was 90 seconds on the clock. They didn’t need to use a timeout there. It was monumentally dumb and gave them the ball with 40 seconds left with them still having 2 timeouts

I know. I agree.

Wow first time actually watching Alabama this year and their defense SUCKS. Such a departure from the past. They have the firepower to win a shootout against anyone but they are really going to need it this year.

The 2019 College Football Thread ! THE RED RIVER SHOOTOUT PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW !!!!!!!

Weird thing happened in Bama-A&M. A&M had 1st and 10 in the red zone. Bama committed offsides to make it 1st and 5. Then they had another offsides for half the distance which was 4 yards and 2 feet. So the result was 1st and inches. A&M scores on the next play but it got called back.

Don’t think I’ve ever seen 1st and inches before.

This is the real thread with real discussion. Sorry to The Reff.

Six teams have any real chance of being the champion.

Alabama
Clemson
Georgia
Michigan
Ohio State
Oklahoma

Feel free to discuss other college football stuff.

Go ahead and take another team off that list.

Back