• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2019 College Football Thread ! LSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ! CLEMSON SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of empty seats in the FSU student section in the fourth quarter. It’s not just Wake.

Awesome catch, and Boise-FSU just got interesting. Also, FSU's stadium is like more than half empty against a pretty good opponent. I guess no one goes to/stays at football games anymore?

To be fair, the game was scheduled to be in Jacksonville until like three days ago

Yeah and they said all tix were $10 general admission, with the Jax tix refunded

21st ranked Iowa St. is headed to a 3rd OT against Northern Iowa. FS1 for those interested.

BSU has over 600 yds of offense vs FSU so far.
Think we’ll be able to pass on them big time.

4th and 14 with 2 TOs and the clock running, and Willie's like, "Nah, I'm good."

4th and 14 with 2 TOs and the clock running, and Willie's like, "Nah, I'm good."

And now calling timeouts on Boise’s kneeldowns even though they can run out the clock anyway. Very dumb.

Howell should be fine. I don't have high hopes for Harris at Duke but today is obviously a ridiculous test.

Glad I don't have to watch a Mack Brown staggering around on our sideline wondering what day it is.

The Real Official 2019 College Football (150 Years) Thread ! Ga Tech Sucks Really Bad

The earlier the FSU hype train derails, the happier I am.

I usually for ACC non-con but yeah, this.

The odds of Taggart going back to USF at the end of the season are looking pretty good high.

Last edited:
Back