• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2020-21 College Football Thread: Alabama Unleashes Bold Familiar Flavor on CFB !!

I'm going chalk this weekend with the ACC:

UNC-CH -23 over Syracuse. Does Syracuse even have 60 players who want to play ?

ND -20 at home against Duke.

Clemson -33 at Wake. Losing by 33 would be a huge improvement for Wake against Clemson. I don't see how we're going to score points this year against good teams.

FSU -12.5 at home against Ga Tech. This one is more intruiging as GA Tech started playing a little better at the end of last year and FSU is on its third coach in as many years. FSU just has better players.

This Syracuse offense is horrible. I took the heels -24 and I think as long as UNC can score about 30 I'm looking good.

Go Cuse! Just tuned in. Was there any word on surprise non-participants? Surratt getting a little dinged early in game 1 might reaffirm his brother's decision.

And UNC misses an easy field goal with their new transfer kicker.

Guessing this is the first year 0 is an eligible number in college football?

UNC is really dumb.

Szmyt should be thrown out of football permanently for that.

UNC is not very impressive so far. Neither is Cuse.

Gameday Crew: We see UNC averaging 40 a game this year.

I'm going chalk this weekend with the ACC:

UNC-CH -23 over Syracuse. Does Syracuse even have 60 players who want to play ?

ND -20 at home against Duke.

Clemson -33 at Wake. Losing by 33 would be a huge improvement for Wake against Clemson. I don't see how we're going to score points this year against good teams.

FSU -12.5 at home against Ga Tech. This one is more intruiging as GA Tech started playing a little better at the end of last year and FSU is on its third coach in as many years. FSU just has better players.

Paul, some advice from an old-timer. Consistently playing double digit favorites is not a path to riches. Good luck.

If Syracuse had any discipline at all they'd be up 2 TD's.

Howell only had 7 picks all of last year, he's at 2 already today.

Szmyt should be thrown out of football permanently for that.

When SU went for first FG, game crew used the trope, "you aren't going to beat this Carolina offense with FGs." Well a gimme 29 yarder by a Groza winner away from being in position to do just that.

Back