• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2020-21 College Football Thread: Alabama Unleashes Bold Familiar Flavor on CFB !!

Does Kirby Smart have a tiny mask or a huge face?

Stetson-Bennett-IV-left-with-Georgia-Head-Coach-Kirby-Smart-photo-from-Stetson-Bennett-IV-Twitter.jpg

Makes me smile that Jamie "Heisman" Newman was too scared to beat out Stetson Barret the IV

And they get the ball to start the second half.

As much as I want the ACC to look good, Notre Dame against Louisville today and now UNCheat are both showing why there shouldn't be three ACC teams in the Top 5. Clemson on the other hand...

The ACC has pretty much been Clemson and then everybody else for awhile now, and will probably remain so as long as Dabo is there. FSU is still in a major rebuilding phase (beating a greatly overrated UNC team doesn't mean they're back), Miami has talent but never seems able to really put it all together anymore, and teams like Louisville, Va Tech, UNC, and NC State are all decent most years but hardly world beaters in any sense. Wake will be solid as long as Clawson is here, but realistically I don't see us ever seriously threatening Clemson.

FSU with a drive killing personal foul. Instead of a TD, nada.

Watching FSU feels like watching an episode of Last Chance U.

Bama takes the lead on a 90 yard pass when the Georgia DB falls down.

Following the UNC FSU game on gamewatch and I have no clue how the quarter ended. UNC scored with 1 sec left, had a five yard penalty, called a timeout, and FSU threw an interception? What the hell is happening

Back