• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2020-21 College Football Thread: Alabama Unleashes Bold Familiar Flavor on CFB !!

Well this is going about as well as everyone thought, also holy shit that hurdle!

So ND's big wins this season are beating Clemson at home without Lawrence and part of the Clemson defense, and going on the road and beating UNC-CH. And ND is clearly the second best team in the ACC this year.

LOL

EqrYlexW8AAWNmo

Bama just strolling down the field on offense. Kelly is going to need to pull out some tricks to keep the ball out of their hands.

Well, the Heisman seems pretty clear-cut this year. Nice to have a receiver for the first time in 30 years.

Daggum Alabama has been a WR factory these last handful of years. No slowing down either

I don't care if ND somehow goes 12-0 next season and wins every game by 21+, they should never be allowed in the playoffs again. This happens every time they are here.

So ND's big wins this season are beating Clemson at home without Lawrence and part of the Clemson defense, and going on the road and beating UNC-CH. And ND is clearly the second best team in the ACC this year.

ND is also the second best team in the SEC

I don't care if ND somehow goes 12-0 next season and wins every game by 21+, they should never be allowed in the playoffs again. This happens every time they are here.

I mean, who you would have put in instead? Texas A&M? They lost to Alabama 52-24

Alabama has been in complete control of this game and somehow it feels like they are underperforming.

Alabama has been in complete control of this game and somehow it feels like they are underperforming.

When performing a Broadway show it's a good sign when the dress rehearsal has some kinks and yet still works. Opening night will be gangbusters.

Back