• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 50 worst posters on OGBoards (2015 edition)

townie invents wpt

we have a worst poster tournament that hashed all this out

this is the equivalent of a preseason top 25 top 50 ranking list released the day after the dance ends

that said i have to agree with irish, the boards are better with RJ here, and i'll say the same goes for you too. flame on, bud

I didn't realize Biff and Ruskin were the same guy. I don't mind Biff. Ruskin is insane.

Tags ruin boards? I think it's weird you get hung up on tags

Last edited:
Does anyone still have OGB's original list saved?

Also decent job Townie, the Wrangor one was spot on

I'm not sure how to feel about not making this list. Maybe I should link the Atlantic more or something.

Just saw this! Fairly lame.

The laughs to hours spent posting ratio was very low on this thread. I guess that's the kind of shit you do when you are unemployed. It's probably a vicious cycle and another reason everyone should be ProChoice.

Yeah it's sad that Townie has so much time on his hands while unemployed that he makes up stories about his faux-fiancee, faux-engagement, faux team friendship, and crafts intricately woven tales about his work relationships. He should just write a book at this point. Fiction of course.

Yeah it's sad that Townie has so much time on his hands while unemployed that he makes up stories about his faux-fiancee, faux-engagement, faux team friendship, and crafts intricately woven tales about his work relationships. He should just write a book at this point. Fiction of course.

i once wrote a book about my life and am THIS close to selling the movie rights. Jack Parr still owes me a bottle of scotch - he bet me that I couldn't get Julie Andrews to ride down Mulholland Drive in a VW van, but she confessed once she saw that I had Polaroids of her up against the van getting frisked by the CHiPs.

naw, the problem with the list is that the millennial king townie didn't want to hurt anyones feelings and picked the list accordingly. take a look and it's obvious. it's either posters who would shrug it off, posters who revel in being trolls or posters who are so outlandish they don't seem like real people with feelings. and he still felt bad despite all that so he kept hedging in the commentary. but after all that he still felt like he was being mean so he put himself number one.

Nailed it.

And I've definitely deleted some posts that I thought more sensitive posters would take personally.

We need someone with fewer scruples to make a real list.

On that list will be everyone who did not make this list and commented about it in this thread.

gk3Z64A.png

alas i tried

Back