• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The ACC To Open It's First Sports Bar/Cafe

CHillDeac

Reaction score
The ACC American Cafe will be located in Terminal 1 of RDU Airport.

http://rdublog.com/2013/02/21/exciting-new-restaurants-coming-to-terminal-1/#more-277

accinterior.jpg

And the rendered version is showing ... an NFL game on one TV and a soccer match on the other.

/facepalm

Mother of God! There are fucking GHOSTS in that restaurant!

Can we get beer at games too, please

Nothing says class like formica tables.

And the rendered version is showing ... an NFL game on one TV and a soccer match on the other.

/facepalm

Pretty pathetic. I wouldn't stop in there to watch sports. Not to mention the ghosts sitting there would be scary.

I think it is great, except I usually have to fly out of Raleigh at 6:30 a.m. for work. Also saw that a Char-Grill will be in the terminal. Char-Grill was named best hamburger in NC by USA Today in 2012.

If they don't have a Carolina Wine and Cheese plate on the menu, well, let's just say I'll be disappointed...

I think it is great, except I usually have to fly out of Raleigh at 6:30 a.m. for work. Also saw that a Char-Grill will be in the terminal. Char-Grill was named best hamburger in NC by USA Today in 2012.

Had a Char-Grill burger a couple of days ago- bomb diggity bomb!

Back