• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The American People say SHOW ME THE MONEY!!

"Of those saying they are taking home more money, 38 percent say the extra pay they receive helps them a "great deal" or a "fair amount."
Forty percent say the extra pay helps "some" or "just a little," and 22 percent report that the extra pay "does not help much at all."

The poll was conducted from March 17 to 20 among 800 Americans, of which 60 percent were working adults. Its margin of error is 3.5 percentage points."

So does it follow that %40 of those polled were non-working adults? If so, I think my conservative friends' heads would explode if non-working adults got a tax break.

The real question is, what tax bracket are the %12 who said the tax break helped them a great deal?

Last edited:
To get the full benefit of the fiscally irresponsible tax law you have to be Trump.

how much did you get paid last time you were invited to Rutgers to speak

Back