• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The BCS Title Game Discussion Thread

How can a team in the title game in their backyard be playing so lackluster? They have yet to show energy or emotion all night. Even Miles is just standing around doing nothing. I don't get it.

How can a team in the title game in their backyard be playing so lackluster? They have yet to show energy or emotion all night. Even Miles is just standing around doing nothing. I don't get it.

Alabama's D is incredible, but LSU has no faith in the passing game.

Been there over 5 days. Spent all their energy at Ricks Cabaret. Its like being in Vegas over 3 days. Just time to GTFO.

lol, way to take advantage of the turnover.

Amazingly uninspired play calling by LSU this game. What have they been doing the last few weeks?

Back