• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The BCS Title Game Discussion Thread

Should have at least brought the TCU cheerleaders along.

tcu%2010.jpg

Just got back from my first night at intramural basketball. Glad I didn't skip it to watch this crap. LONG LIVE THE BCS!

I think I speak for this thread by stating we would have watched your intramural game over this disaster.

Musburger is the worst.

HONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGER

ESPN is just going to continue to act like their SEC emperor is wearing clothes.

HONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGERHONEYBADGER

THIS IS ALL A LESSON TO PROVE THAT "THIS IS FOR ALL THE TOSTITOS" WASN'T BAD.

So Lee has a TD over Bama? Looks like an improvement to me.

If I hear Musberger say "honey badger" one more time, I may have to kill myself.

Back