• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The BCS Title Game Discussion Thread

At least if it was the playoffs, we would have seen some interesting meaningful football before this meaningful snoozer. Instead we saw some interesting games that meant jack.

The only interesting thing left is when does Les Miles' crazy luck come into play?

This game never in a million years would have occurred were there a playoffs.

Okie State would surely score at least 21+ on either of these teams. To say they couldn't hang with them is to think that these brilliant offenses on display would put up 35+.

Okie St isn't going to get many 2nd place votes after Bama beats LSU by 21.

Hopefully we get a playoff from this though. SEC and ACC already on board.

Jesus I wouldn't want to be around all the idiot LSU fans on Bourbon Street. Someone is getting stabbed tonight.

No one likes the BCS. We get it. But that's what we remain stuck with for now. And no way Okie State hangs with either of these teams.

You keep saying this, but I really want to know what you think the final score would be.

Either you think that Oklahoma State would barely score points against these teams (unlikely), or you think that these offenses on display tonight could score tons of points (also doubtful). Otherwise, I don't see any way the margin of victory could be that large by any team.

Jesus. LSU looked so bad in this game.

Wake vs Stanford 2010 bad.

Bigger turd in the 2011-12 bowl season: Dabo or Miles?

I think this look sums up his performance.

JEFFERSON-BUTTHURT.gif

Back