• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The BCS Title Game Discussion Thread

Okie State would surely score at least 21+ on either of these teams. To say they couldn't hang with them is to think that these brilliant offenses on display would put up 35+.

OK St throws down the field almost every play; something we haven't seen LSU do all night. LSU chose not to score points tonight. The Cowboys and Gundy would have been so aggressive, Weeden's arm would have fallen off.

I think that crazy assed bama fan that poisoned the trees at Auburn spiked the LSU's Gatorade. Even the punter is in a funk.

You keep saying this, but I really want to know what you think the final score would be.

Either you think that Oklahoma State would barely score points against these teams (unlikely), or you think that these offenses on display tonight could score tons of points (also doubtful). Otherwise, I don't see any way the margin of victory could be that large by any team.

Alabama was top 15 in scoring offense this year. LSU scored a ton of points too. You think Alabama wouldn't score on Okie State's shitastic defense? You're high. Ditto for LSU. Okia State would have been manhandled.

The fact is you are watching two AWESOME defenses.

Can't wait for the Miles post-game presser.

As an FSU alumnus, I'd like to thank LSU for shitting the bed worse than FSU against Oklahoma in 2000 - our 2 points is no longer the lowest score in a BCS title game.

I really hate postgame interviews...

It's all common sense...and there's no point in asking how they feel or what they did different.

Alabama was top 15 in scoring offense this year. LSU scored a ton of points too. You think Alabama wouldn't score on Okie State's shitastic defense? You're high. Ditto for LSU. Okia State would have been manhandled.

This is true. But it is also a fact that we were watching one absolutely HORRIFIC offense tonight. It wasn't just the Bama defense.

Oh god, save it. Good defenses, sure, but words can't express how pathetic those offensive showings were. Poor schemes, poor execution, dropped balls, penalties, bizarre substitutions. SEC, baby.

Georgetown thought the same thing before they took the court against villa nova.

And a shitty halfwit QB with a coach who called a game like a completely spineless puss.

Does Saban join Miles when Les gets fitted with his clown suit?

Dude - Alabama just shut out a team that averaged 39 points a game this season. Given them the credit. They wiped the mat with a great team tonight.

Georgetown thought the same thing before they took the court against villa nova.

Yes, let's harken back to 1985 to create an analogy from another sport. :tard:

Alabama won this national title.

And yes, I want a playoff. But there is no way a team that lost to Iowa Fucking State belongs in the conversation with either of these teams.

i think alabama missed that xp on purpose so it looks like they scored 3 touchdowns instead of 5 field goals and a touchdown when people just randomly see the score.

Dude - Alabama just shut out a team that averaged 39 points a game this season. Given them the credit. They wiped the mat with a great team tonight.

Oh, I'm not saying Alabama's defense wasn't really good/great; it was. But I think a guy would have to be a fool to not see that LSU was shooting themselves in the foot most of the game too with penalties, dropped snaps, horrible playcalling, drops, the full-tard INT by JJ, etc.

It was great defense combined with pathetic offense, hence the ~100 yards of offense and 0 points. Even a mediocre offense against a great defense manages to cross midfield more than once in a game.

Oh, I'm not saying Alabama's defense wasn't really good/great; it was. But I think a guy would have to be a fool to not see that LSU was shooting themselves in the foot most of the game too with penalties, dropped snaps, horrible playcalling, drops, the full-tard INT by JJ, etc.

It was great defense combined with pathetic offense, hence the ~100 yards of offense and 0 points. Even a mediocre offense against a great defense manages to cross midfield more than once in a game.

How long will LSU fans wonder what might have been if Lee was at least given a chance? Forever?

I think this look sums up his performance.

JEFFERSON-BUTTHURT.gif

Thought he was crying.....geezzzzzz. Domination.

Back