• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Benghazi Lawsuit

can someone fill me on this benghazi thing? i keep hearing this word but have no idea what it means

Clearly not a lawyer, but those are going to be very hard to prove.

MOTION TO DIMISS YOUR HONOR

They will never win, its just to create headlines to counter what Trump/Khan are going through.

dancing-ginger-kid-o.gif

They will never win, its just to create headlines to counter what Trump/Khan are going through.

Pretty easy deflection when Trump has gone through 3500 lawsuits. He's actually probably hoping Hillary will change her focus to his own law suits just so he can stop dealing with Khan.

Pretty easy deflection when Trump has gone through 3500 lawsuits. He's actually probably hoping Hillary will change her focus to his own law suits just so he can stop dealing with Khan.

I've all but tuned the election out during the Olympics. Is Trump really still talking about Khan up to today? That's beyond insane. There is no upside there. None. Just let the story die and fall out of the news cycle.

Back