• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The best thing from this football season.......

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
[video=youtube;DYLCZCmTN0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DYLCZCmTN0s[/video]

A video that good, deserved a better product on the field!!!

I was going to say no concession lines and easy access urinals.

Watching Nikita (and Camp while it lasted). That's all I got.

The lack of endless self-fellating and rebuking posts from lectro?

Wake fans should pack BB&T Saturday just to honor Nikita and Camp, esp. Nikita. He played virtually all of last season while injured. The guy is a model of athletic grit and toughness. He deserves a better end to his career than what he will get; but at the very least the fans can show up and demonstrate appreciation.

Wake fans should pack BB&T Saturday just to honor Nikita and Camp, esp. Nikita. He played virtually all of last season while injured. The guy is a model of athletic grit and toughness. He deserves a better end to his career than what he will get; but at the very least the fans can show up and demonstrate appreciation.

Agreed, those guys deserve it.

Can I leave at half time?

I wish those two could have played in the 2006-2008 years.

It means its the beginning of Basketball Season...er no, not that...the beginning of Golf Season...er no, not that...Baseball Season...er no, not that...Football Season...er no, not that...DAMN! FREAKIN CULTURE CRAP!!!

It means that we are close to the beginning of basketball season, which means we aren't far way from the end of the basketball season.

Back