• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Big Bang Theory may be a mistake

Doesn't sound like a mistake as much as a refinement.

Was worried they were canceling the show when I saw this title.

sent from my Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4

Is the 4th D time? Or is it a universe where man rode dinosaurs?

The laws of physics break down at the beginning of the big bang in a manner very similar to the singularity of a black hole

There has been speculation that our universe spawned from a black hole and that the matter/energy that goes into our black holes spawn other universes for quite some time now.

Last edited:
Was worried they were canceling the show when I saw this title.

sent from my Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4

along these lines, I'd like to see a movie with Jim Parsons and Rowan Atkinson.

Checkmate. Hang it up Science.

lol_28d723_3953708.jpg

Well there is no D for NY Giants. They have given up 115 points in three games.

I think what the paper is saying is that our 3d universe, spawned from the collapse of a star in a 4d universe. The 4d universe was spawned by the collapse of a star in a 5d universe and so on an so forth. As such, the collapse of a star in our universe, would create a 2d universe.

It's an interesting topic. AFAIK the big bang equations show conditions which resemble the interior of a black hole.

Has a star collapsed in our universe?

So have we found 2D universes?

So have we found 2D universes?

We haven't found any other universe but our own. It is impossible to see them(probably.)

This is just a fancy solution to some math problems, I doubt we'll ever be able to confirm it.

WTF would a 2D universe be like? Would we just move side to side like in the old video games?

Back