• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Blackest Thing You've Ever Done

can we talk about why white people flip out more over being called a racist than being called a cracker?

But seriously, this is pretty much the most abhorrently racist thing I've seen on here in...I dunno, ever?

In which: Boogity tries to list as many stereotypes he thinks he knows about the black community in one thread, and then asks others to join!

I opened this thread and immediately went back to the Pit mainpage to look to see if this was a parody of some other thread. Nope.

You ever had an unsalted saltine cracker? That's the first time I felt like getting offended at the term "cracker."

In which: Boogity tries to list as many stereotypes he thinks he knows about the black community in one thread, and then asks others to join!

No, this really happened. I'm not making it up. And if I was just listing stereotypes, I'm mention something about the dance club, being very athletic, using a bluetooth ear piece, having nice chrome wheels, etc. I didn't metion any of those things because I didn't actually do any of those things today.

YOU KNOW WHITE PEOPLE, GET MONEY DON'T SPEND IT
OR MAYBE THEY GET MONEY, BUY A BUSINESS

Are we sure boogity is white?

He sounds like a pretty urban dude. After all, he did play football, run track, and listen to 2Pac.

I will always remember the day that boogity took a turn down the Saneff Memorial Offramp.

No, this really happened. I'm not making it up. And if I was just listing stereotypes, I'm mention something about the dance club, being very athletic, using a bluetooth ear piece, having nice chrome wheels, etc. I didn't metion any of those things because I didn't actually do any of those things today.

6a00d8341c5e0053ef0128771dfeb7970c-800wi

Back