• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Bridge (FX)

Recorded both of the last 2 weeks' episodes. Have to catch up in the morning, but I'll be back to this thread after that. I'd like to keep bumping it since I think this show could gain some viewers by the end of the season.

I liked last night's episode. I really dig the creepy dude.

Just caught up on last week's episode. Was that guy's tongue stuck in his throat at the end?

Detective Marco Ruiz is the man.

The reviews keep mentioning all of these shocking plot twists. Any guesses as to what they are at this point?

The reviews keep mentioning all of these shocking plot twists. Any guesses as to what they are at this point?

What Marco said to the Beast was a shocker..."I'm family."

I think what would be considered shocking a few years ago is old hat, the whole EVERYONE IS TIED TOGETHER thing has already come to TV in Lost etc.

I was hoping the girl was a unique story to bring up new issues. It wasn't a bad twist but I wanted to believe she was her own story.

Is that what he actually said? I just assumed he was saying "I have a family", the typical pleading for your life quote.

That's what I assumed as well.

Is that what he actually said? I just assumed he was saying "I have a family", the typical pleading for your life quote.

Guessing said family will now be a target of the beast.

I also thought he said, "I have a family." Haven't read any online discussion to the contrary on any of the big recap sites, and obviously that would be a pretty big development.

That makes more sense and I'm sure I heard him wrong but it sounded like "I'm family."

Well that was a strong start to the episode.

First time I've seen that thing they did with Gus walking through campus was cool. We're going to see that more often as technology calls for it.

This episode is answering a lot of questions.

First time I've seen that thing they did with Gus walking through campus was cool. We're going to see that more often as technology calls for it.

This episode is answering a lot of questions.

House of Cards on Netflix used that same effect a lot too.

OK. Didn't watch that. It makes a lot of sense since it's a dominant form of communication nowadays.

OK. Didn't watch that. It makes a lot of sense since it's a dominant form of communication nowadays.

Yep, it was a nice effect in that show because you can do scenes and have the actors acting, but not have the camera right over their shoulder to view the message.

That scene would have been a phone call in the past. But a phone call in that situation feels increasingly artificial.

I guess if you're going to make it with another dude's pregnant wife, you'd probably keep your clothes on.

Back