• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Bubble

Michigan State has the previosly mentioned wins over Baylor and Indiana State. They beat Illinois by 8 at home. That's it. The rest of their resume is ass. But they'll be a solid 10 seed. Their resume isn't one iota better than Wake's. They lost to Duke by 9.

Wake is slated as a 3 seed hosting App on the most credible NIT bracketology site. This is the region. Note that the NIT will be more difficult this year than it has been in years since it is relying more on metrics/removed the auto bids for regular season champs that didn't win their conference tourney:

1. Providence (Big East 2)
U. Yale
4. Virginia Tech
U. Richmond
3. Wake Forest (ACC 1)
U. Appalachian St.
2. Ohio St. (Big Ten 1)
U. Washington
If Wake ends up a 3-seed in the NIT, that would mean they ended up not even close to making the field. Hard to believe a win/loss versus either GT or Pitt can make that large of a difference. Also if they are a 3-seed they will most likely only have one game at the Joel.

We are a full 11 spots in NET above UVa and we picked up that UF Quad 1 win again.

Tell me again how they get in over us?

We are a full 11 spots in NET above UVa and we picked up that UF Quad 1 win again.

Tell me again how they get in over us?
They aren’t getting in either. League with 3 NCAA bids & 6 NIT bids.

ACC needs to get together and force the scheduling issue with its schools like the MWC. If it has all these great schools, it should be able to manage that at least.

Oh, and win some decent OOC games while you’re at it .

Just random facts.
Combined Q1/Q2 records
Wake 9-12
TCU 8-12
Florida 9-9
Zags 7-7
BYU 11-10
SD St 10-9
New Mex 7-7
Uva 10-10
Pitt 9-9
A&M 13-8 (2-5 Q3
Dayton 8-7
Clemson 10-10
Col St 9-9
Okl 9-12
Prov 9-13
S Hall 9-11

I may be missing this somewhere but does NET or KP publish a conference ranking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim Boheim must have some jinx powers for what he says about NC ACC teams

Back