• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The #Buzzout #Wellmanout Billboard: Development Thread

"One thing we could do is get multiple billboards given that we've already raised enough for 2-3 of them. This would probably help a little to get the story to go viral, and we could put different messages on each one for a novelty factor."

The story would be that "Fans have put up BuzzOUT/WellmanOUT billboards all over Winston-Salem."

agree that it must include wellman.

WF championships during Wellman's tenure 21
Number by coaches Wellman hired 3
Winners win.
Losers place blame and take credit others earned.

The half-size billboards don't bother me one bit. Full-size may be nicer but the smaller ones will be very effective regardless. More important than the size is getting these up as soon as possible! My pledge is in already - let's do it!

I am tossing out ideas here... don't think of this as a final product:

92PtrzH.jpg

Think more about what this implies than what it actually says.

MAKE IT FUNNY DAMNIT. Everyone's already seen the hashtag and teh website.

If there are multiple billboards, should there be a different stat, quote, what have you, on each one?

The quote below is why we need to make this happen NOW. If Wellman does make that loony tunes crazy announcement, the billboard will trigger a cascade of BuzzOut publicity. I imagine EVERY article will mention the billboard and probably include a summary of BuzzOut efforts to date. It is imperative that at least the electronic billboard needs to be up ASAP.

From the ACC Sports Journal article...
But instead of kicking back, Wellman is about to confirm the riskiest decision of his career. At some point next week, he will express his full confidence in the progress of the basketball program, including coach Jeff [Redacted]. As a result, [Redacted] will be returning for a fourth season, despite only 11 ACC wins so far through his first three.

Last edited:
One thing that is going to be a semi-pain in the butt is if you decide to go with these options right now. The funding has not tilted yet so you'll either need to run it up real quickly or end that one and start & tilt another one quickly.

One thing that is going to be a semi-pain in the butt is if you decide to go with these options right now. The funding has not tilted yet so you'll either need to run it up real quickly or end that one and start & tilt another one quickly.

Agreed. We have a short window guys. Come on! Let's tilt this thang! Who were the posters who did not get to give to the newspaper ad? IT'S TIME TO STEP UP!

Ron Lied, The Program Died & The Fans Cried

WF Culture Club Since 2010

What do you get when you put 10 idiots in a room?
The Wake Forest Athletic Department Leadership

WF Sports
Winning the "right way" since... never

Ron Wellman says "let them eat cake"

Clearly he doesn't care. Best to call him out, I think.

We are JUST students, fans, and alumni
......But since our AD is Ron Wellman
......... Guess the [Redacted] joke is on us

We are JUST students, fans, and alumni
......And since Ron Wellman is Buzz's friend
......... Guess the "CULTURE" joke is STILL on us

Last edited:
Ron Wellman WILL NOT Listen to the fans....

...so fans bought this billboard.

Fire Jeff [Redacted]!

Back