• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Caviste (wine shop on Robinhood in W-S)

West End Deac

Living The Last One Down
Reaction score
Just a recommendation that, if you live in the area and drink wine, you should give this place a shot. The folks who run the shop are good people and they've got a large selection of Italian and other European wines at very solid prices. You can pretty much spend whatever you'd like from $10 on up. As someone who drinks far more beer than wine and is pretty much wine illiterate, I love being able to walk into a place and have a folks give me exactly what I need. A nice red for a steak dinner for around $20? Done. Saturday -- four bottles of something light for back porch sitting in great weather = $52 for two bottles each of terrific rose's (can you add accent marks on these boards?).

Yes, 94, this thread is about W-S, the center of the universe. I'll pour you a glass next time you're in town.

In the center with Paul's and Little John's in Kristen Martin's old State Farm spot.

Tu - Sat 11am-7pm, I think.

Back