• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Challenge: Rivals II.

Paula Walnuts and Emily should roll in this.

Some strong men's teams, but then Knight and Preston sitting there like a couple of children. They're gonna get smoked.

I missed some of the most recent season. What was The beef between Jordan and Marlon? Thats the one-armed kid and the TTU football player, right?

Johnny and Frank can dominate if they coexist
Same goes for CT and Wes

Paula and Emily look like clear favorites for the girls

Would not be surprised to see at least some of those teams work together since they all know they're the targets for the most part.

CT and Wes will be good until the final challenge where CT's smoking and Wes's refusal to run more than 6 miles will hurt them.

I will just say, I need to see someone beat Zach before I bet against that dude. Trey may be a bit quick to cry on camera, but he seems pretty athletic. Certainly not the anchor that someone like Preston or Derek will be.

I can't get over how bad the Portland Real World season is. One girl left the show because she was bored.

On paper, it should be good - hot nympho, angry drunk Boston guy, overcompensating for deformed hand with ego guy, bisexual black football player, etc. It just sucks though.

I can't get over how bad the Portland Real World season is. One girl left the show because she was bored.

On paper, it should be good - hot nympho, angry drunk Boston guy, overcompensating for deformed hand with ego guy, bisexual black football player, etc. It just sucks though.

I thought it was pretty good at first but I'm a few eps behind at this point. Hot nympho chick is just silly. I'm not ashamed to say there is no way in hell I could keep up with her.

I thought it was pretty good at first but I'm a few eps behind at this point. Hot nympho chick is just silly. I'm not ashamed to say there is no way in hell I could keep up with her.

Spoiler alert: They go to eat at Pizza Schmizza. The vaguely Russian tall girl does nothing interesting. Nympho girl looks hot. The dog hangs out and barks at black people.

I haven't found Portland any more or less boring really than any of the past like 10 seasons. I watch every episode, but by mid-season almost every season begins to drag, simply because people on the show don't really do anything except hang out in their house, go to their job, and go to the bar.

Back