• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The DOJ RATS should be TRIED for treason

mooonz: DOJ/intelligence community should be tried for treason for outing treasonous presidential administration

One good thing about this post election is that Glen Greenwald has been exposed for the idiot that he is.

So you guys are against the whistleblower protections, unless the are to the benefit of the GOP or Trumpf. It was illicit activity being done by Flynn when Obama was president. i mean, it is ok to hack the Dems for illicit activity (RE Clinton/Sanders) but nobody was looking to "hang" the hackers...hell, some here would have given a medal!

Why the Hypocrisy? Oh yeah, you are all shitty human beings.

Last edited:
So you guys are against the whistleblower protections, unless the are to the benefit of the GOP or Trumpf. It was illicit activity being done by Flynn when Obama was president. i mean, it is ok to hack the Dems for illicit activity (RE Clinton/Sanders) but nobody was looking to "hang" the hackers...hell, some here would have given a medal!

Why the hypacracy? Oh yeah, you are all shitty human beings.

That escalated quickly.

hypacracy is how it's pronounced in Boston

Trump quality misdirection...well done sir. Flynn potentially committed treason but the real story is that I misspelled hypocrisy.

It only could have been better if you promoted your clothing line in your statement. Such as "hypacracy is how it's pronounced in Boston, but while you're there check out my ImTheCaptain shit-kicking boots. If you bring your hood with you, it's 20% off!"

Last edited:
careful where you spray the bullets. friendly fire is a real thing

Too much fake news, i got bad Intel.

Real question is with my degrees from Wake, why is my spelling still so bad (truth). I blame but rely on spellcheck way too much.

One good thing about this post election is that Glen Greenwald has been exposed for the idiot that he is.

Did you read the article? Greenwald praises the leakers and says they were justified.

Donald simultaneously praises Wikileaks while spouting off about leaks that harm him. It's definitely hypocrisy. It doesn't even have anything to do with leaks, he just favorably views things that help him and lashes out like a child about things that don't go his way. Let's not allow Donald to hide the ball by saying "look at these leaks" when anyone with half a brain knows that's not the real story.

Donald simultaneously praises Wikileaks while spouting off about leaks that harm him. It's definitely hypocrisy. It doesn't even have anything to do with leaks, he just favorably views things that help him and lashes out like a child about things that don't go his way. Let's not allow Donald to hide the ball by saying "look at these leaks" when anyone with half a brain knows that's not the real story.

Don't look to Donald as your moral compass.

Is it a good thing that members of our information collecting spy network are using their knowledge to harm political opponents? Next time it could be your guy.

How much power do these guys have at their finger tips now?

Is this how shadow governments form?

Is it a good thing that members of our information collecting spy network are using their knowledge to harm political opponents? Next time it could be your guy.

uh, they were spying on our enemies and ours boneheaded administration just happened to get caught being a traitor

Trump's total lack of class and professionalism along with his insane ego are the reasons this WH is leaking like a sieve. It can logically be argued that hiring Kellyanne Conway and naming Pence VP were the key moves in Trump's win. What did Trump do them?

Well, in the first month of Trump's Administration he hung them to dry with the national and international press. There's no question the WH knew what they were saying to the press and Sunday morning talk shows were total lies, but Trump, nor his senior staff said anything to stop them from lying.

Trump didn't give a fuck if his VP was on national TV lying and could have been avoided. This will create a chilling effect for everyone there.

I'm certainly not looking to Donald as my moral compass, or to him as anything positive. He's a piece of trash. I was just pointing out he's being a hypocrite and trying to get everyone's attention away from the real issue.

Remember Chuck Schumer's comment to Rachel Maddow?

Schumer: "Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you. So, even for a practical, hard-nosed businessman he's being really dumb to do this."

Maddow: "What do you think the intelligence community would do to him?"

Schumer: "I don't know, but from what I am told, they are very upset with how they have treated them and talked about them."

And then this from yesterday:

Dennis Kucinich Says Intel Community Making 'Unprecedented' Effort to Upend Trump: 'Wake Up!'

Back