• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The drive- taylor zarzour and marc james

mduncan20

Reaction score
So some idiot calls the show and says the ACC should dump Wake. Taylors response is that the ACC wont drop wake due to academics and the acc needs ir whiping boy. WOW

I've never even heard of these people.

Yep. Bump into them regularly and that sentiment is the common take on your school...which is why I get so assed up at the guys who are supposed to be "for us".

Let me tell you something-- Wake Forest is the only Big 4 team to be in a Major Bowl in 50 fucking years...What!? In all of those 50-odd years was there not ever another "weak year", a year where either of the other Big 3 could win a "weak conference"? Oh, ok, righto mate...it was 50 years of conference strength and then came along the perfect weak season.

FUCK THEM.

I'm not trying to talk directly at you wakeforest22890...its the frustration of seeing and dealing with these pricks. Only way to educate them is to pound on 'em.

Those guys are the quintessential lazy sports talk radio show hosts. Wake Forest is Switzerland. Wow, what an original take!

Local Charlotte sports radio has sucked elephant nuts since Gary Williams left...do yourself a favor and buy a Neil Diamond CD

We can all only hope to be as great as the Wake Forest Demon Deacons.

pffffffffffffffttt.

It's been all downhill for GoNiners since this post.

You know what? I read that whole thread on InsideCarolina. First of all, that's a great site. I hope that ninernation.net gets to be that big someday and pulls that kind of traffic, but "baby steps."

But you know what? They're right. Wake is a red-headed step child in this conference and evertime you sunzabitches ever win anything it's a total goddamn fluke. So instead of telling Charlotte that we should join the Southern Conference or the CAA, why don't you go join up with the mid-majors where you belong and we'll fill your slot in the ACC, at least until the ACC falls apart and the Big East or the SEC comes calling for us.

Wake Forest is like a dead body on the side on the highway. Charlotte is like a ravenous coyote coming to eat your flesh in the hot sun. We're going to eat your flesh, then we're going to eat your organs and everything else. Then we're going to pull your carcass off the road so animal control won't come and remove it. We're going to hide it in the woods. Then we're going to come back and fuck your dead carcass up the ass. We're going to haunt you douche bitches till the day people stop paying $50,000 for a $5 educacion. Then we're going to come back to the woods, pull back the weeds, and skull fuck you motherfuckers through your rotted eye sockets.

Charlotte to the ACC! Today!

Those guys are the biggest assclowns in radio. If you like listeing to Tarheel talk radio, these are the guys for you.

marc james knows absolutely nothing. i don't know how he got that job. seriously, he knows nothing.

Just trying to get an answer. Some people read different threads.

Did you know Taylor was an attorney before this gig? Listen to the show one day and he will tell you 5 times. I hate the line-up on sports radio in Greensboro. Never thought I would miss Jim Rome

Did you know Taylor was an attorney before this gig? Listen to the show one day and he will tell you 5 times. I hate the line-up on sports radio in Greensboro. Never thought I would miss Jim Rome

I miss Rome and Czaban.

Back