• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The DS Loyalists need a name

How about Bories? Cause they're BORING.

Hey, I was skeptical of this board myself.

But then when I got over here and realized the same as everybody else how much better it is, its really a no-brainer.

Fuckfaces? It's kind of like Loyalists and Tories, but more accurate.

I'm always amazed at what happens when people in power over-supervise others. There is always a rebellion. How do these people not learn from others' mistakes? It is so damn imbecilic.

I'll never get that. You can't stop people from expressing their opinions in ways they want to. Humans aren't configured in a way so that is acceptable to them to be told what they can and cannot say, and how they can and cannot say it.

That goes from stupid message boards like this and DeaconSports to real issues like Egypt, Libya...hell the entire Middle East. Power corrupts.

absquatulate: abscond: run away; usually includes taking something or somebody along.

Does that make us absquatulaters?

I'm always amazed at what happens when people in power over-supervise others. There is always a rebellion. How do these people not learn from others' mistakes? It is so damn imbecilic.

I'll never get that. You can't stop people from expressing their opinions in ways they want to. Humans aren't configured in a way so that is acceptable to them to be told what they can and cannot say, and how they can and cannot say it.

That goes from stupid message boards like this and DeaconSports to real issues like Egypt, Libya...hell the entire Middle East. Power corrupts.

As glad I am that the new board exists, I really think you're getting way, way too deep with all of this. Ultimately, its just an internet message board, and people like it more over here because we can curse. I don't look much fucking shitballs cunt bitch further than that.

Back