• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Duff is single (nwt)

Maybe you just haven't paid alimony or child support yet fella. And prenups are contracts which are generally enforced unless there is fraud.

Again, what a shitty outlook on life. Alimony and child support are far from inevitabities and I'd say my wife and kid are worth more than an increase in discretionary spending.

Again, what a shitty outlook on life. Alimony and child support are far from inevitabities and I'd say my wife and kid are worth more than an increase in discretionary spending.

In fairness you are saying that while still married to her.

Of course I am, but to make a blanket statement that guys shouldn't get married for fear of this is stupid.

I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about a fat dude who married a wife who was clearly too hot for him because he is rich and famous.

I just meant in this particular case he may be wondering if it was all worth it. I'm guessing no. But she is pretty hot, so who knows.

No new pics, but did notice that this chick seems to have had some work done between the first and last pics on the first page of the thread.

I check in on this thread daily just to see if any pictures have been added. Carry on

jason-dufner-wife-bikini-golfing-1024x1020.png

jason-dufners-wife-hot.png

amanda-dufner-tbt.jpg

Yes, I have a shitty attitude about CMM's shooting and women taking men to the cleaners with child support, property division and alimony. I've seen it a million times in my job and even experienced it myself to a small degree. The girl took Duff for a million per year and I'll bet he trusted her and thought she meant what she said in all of the wedding ceremony " I do's". All she was gonna do was travel the tour for a couple of years , sleep with him a few times , sleep with other guys, drive luxury cars, etc, and take Duff for a few million. The Big Chill should be required viewing for all guys looking through rose colored glasses and expecting a happy ending . Oh , it happens from time to time but 75% of marriages result in either a separation or divorce. And that's when it gets real expensive if there is no prenup and / or young children . Sad but true.

Wtf are you talking about? Only 20% of marriages between college educated couples end in divorce.

Back