• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The FBI and DOJ are FUCKED

"HEADS WILL ROLL"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...oj_and_fbi_over_contents_fisa_abuse_memo.html

bgza9.gif

So, I understand that Trump could declassify this at any time, and that Senate members could use their immunity to reveal it on the floor. Wonder why that's not happening....

Moonz, what are your very real and clearly not made up contacts at the CIA telling you?

So, I understand that Trump could declassify this at any time, and that Senate members could use their immunity to reveal it on the floor. Wonder why that's not happening....

Moonz, what are your very real and clearly not made up contacts at the CIA telling you?

Every democrat on the Committee voted to keep the memo from being seen by the full Congress.

So are Democrats now officially the party of law/order and national security?

Over the last 12 months, Republicans have spent significantly more time attacking (falsely) American national security institutions than protecting us from our enemies. Quite a change from the '60s.

Last edited:
Every democrat on the Committee voted to keep the memo from being seen by the full Congress.

Because they know it's partisan bullshit meant to discredit the FBI and Mueller investigation. This isn't rocket science. This is literally the 7th or 8th time the same group of clowns have tried this.

Again even crazy conservative/Trump fanboy Joe Walsh knows these attacks are bullshit.

Moonz - it's time to face the truth. Fox News, Trump and these GOP hacks are lying to you. I faced it several years ago and I've never looked back.

Set yourself free man. There is plenty of room on the coalition for sanity gravy train.

Last edited:
I will do an avatar for a month bet

We’re all friends here

Last edited:
Moonz - it's time to face the truth. Fox News, Trump and these GOP hacks are lying to you. I faced it several years ago and I've never looked back.

Set yourself free man. There is plenty of room on the coalition for sanity gravy train.

The sanity gravy train does not think that carter page, who looks all of 23 years old, pimple faced George and kooky Rob Goldstone are connected to anyone of substance.

Back